Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birthday Girl

I celebrated my 26th Birthday with my family the weekend. My day was very special even though I had to share my day with the Super Bowl. My day was filled with family time including eating yummy food, watching a movie (50/50), watching the super bowl, and enjoying all of the other typical birthday celebrating jazz!

For my birthday, my in-laws and husband all got me items to help me as I start the challenge of training for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure including shoes, socks, and a new water bottle! I am excited about all of it!!

Overall, my birthday celebration was a lot of fun and it was great to be surrounded by my family.

My yummy delicious birthday treats...frosted sugar cookies, red velvet cupcakes, and vanilla cupcakes.

First birthday at a "Mrs."


My kids...Tucker and Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment