Sunday, January 29, 2012

Make me happy...

Sometimes the smallest things can make you the happiest. Today when I was cleaning I started thinking of these little things and  I thought I would put together a list of random small things that make me happy.

* Puppies
* Flowers, specifically Gerber daisies and dahlias.
* Greeting cards
* Getting mail (one of my favorite things in life in general)
* Pictures and being surrounded by photos of my friends, family, and puppies
* Black yoga pants and an oversized sweatshirt
* Yankee Candles...vanilla scented.
* Cupcakes
* New white athletic socks
* Decorating for Christmas....actually all things Christmas (movies, music, decor, time with family)
* Burnt hot dogs in the summer
* James Patterson Books...nothing beats a good book!
* Pedicures
* Lincoln Park After Dark nail polish
* Fun, funky jewelry
* Long walks
* Ugg boots
* Music....country and pop are my favorites
* Random text from a friend that just makes your day
* Cookie cutters
* Pandora charms

This is just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment