As Matt and I were driving back from the SnoCross races on Saturday, we started a bucket list of things that we want to do this summer....
Summer 2012 Bucket List:
1) Minnesota Zoo: This has been on my list for quite some time now and this year it is going to happen! I am sure I went to the MN Zoo when I was a kid with my relatives who live in New Hope, MN but I don't remember it, so now that I live her I want to make sure I visit our wonderful zoo!
2) Valley Fair Amusement Park: Matt loves rides...I am on the fence about most but would love to enjoy the water slides.
3) Back to the 50s Car Show: My dad loves this car show and I believe my parents are planning on attending so we have blocked the weekend off to attend with them.
4) The Great MN Get Together: We go every year and love it!
5) Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure: I am participating...signed up at the beginning of January. See Susan 3-Day Registration. Matt will be my cheerleader along the way.
6) Still need....
We are looking for recommendations of attractions, festivals, events, fairs, etc to attend this summer! Please tell us your favorite things to do in the area over the Spring/Summer/Fall months.
No comments:
Post a Comment